Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful....

ordinary word but it holds so much meaning - November means Thanksgiving but I'm starting way ahead of that by thanking God each day for all that I have.

Now...here's to a great Halloween party:





I gave tours of the "backyard" and Chief Knickerbocker's grave - Elvis came to the party, The Witch's Brew didn't last too long and neither did the meatballs! The adults had an even better time than the kids and Tom and I went to bed exhausted! We've already been thinking of next year's party theme....

Now - it's time to take care of the leaves and take care of my health (yes, a trip to the doctor is marked on the calendar....)

Once again the grandchildren designed their costumes and KK sewed them:




Hope you have a wonderful Fall everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment