Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's here - 2009 - yeah!! Bring it on....I'm not one for New Year's Resolutions but I am a firm believer in getting back on track. So - today I dusted off the treadmill which means tomorrow at 5 AM and again at 7 PM I'll be on it. Have to get ready for the Trek to Tahiti with my team at work. Also need to get back in shape for the Crohn's and Colitis walk in May (not to mention so many other events taking place this year). Part of the day was spent on Benjamin Moore.com planning the new color scheme for the 2 rooms upstairs. I love having a husband who works in a hardware store - it's so easy to say "let's change the paint"! Actually it was his idea this time. Of course that meant cleaning out closets and striping everything off the walls. Nothing like the start of a new year to get ya in the mood to redecorate. I'll post some before and after photos when the project is finished. But, all I have to say right now about the new colors for the spare bedroom is - "Donna and Herb you'll feel right at home"! For those of you who consider yourselves computer illiterate and say you can't figure out how to comment - that's okay cause I know you're reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment